BECOME A DAY TRADER
Comprehensive day trader training from an experienced Wall Street trader. Learn to trade in any market, online and at your own pace.
What will I learn?
- Learn a proven and to the point strategy that includes six different kinds of trades
- Have the confidence and knowledge to trade on a daily basis
- Discover how to minimize your risk with every trade
- Speak the language of the market and trade like a professional
- Acquire the skills you need to trade any security in any market
- Get over 5 hours of on demand video, exercises, and interactive content
- Connect with David Green and his live trading platform with our free trial period
- This online course is for: complete beginners to semi-experienced day traders; there is no prior knowledge required.
- Understanding Markets
- Language Of The Stock Market
- Money Management
- David’s Five Rules of Trading Psychology
- Introduction To Technical Analysis
- Six Kinds Of Trades
- Beginning To Trade
- Course Extra
About the Instructor
David Green is a Wall Street Trader with more than 30 years of experience. His rapid success enabled him to retire before he even turned 40. David oversaw trading in some of the largest listed companies at the NYSE, including IBM, Bank of America, and Best Buy. He has been successfully training day traders since 2009, and is now rolling his curriculum online through Investopedia.
Students are Saying…
Having lost a bunch of money day trading on my own self-taught knowledge, I needed a course that would provide me with a strategic and consistent way to trade. Investopedia’s ‘Become a Day Trader’ course provided significant value because I learned a proven and profitable day trading strategy.
I needed an entry-level understanding of the markets, and this course provided me with the crisp and clear information I was after. Most courses and sites make trading very complex, but David Green laid out his strategy in a very easy and straightforward manner. David aligned the content of the course perfectly with his day trading strategy; he could be an outstanding Business School Professor too.
The Become A Day Trader Course was really well done. I stepped away from trading years ago to run my own business. As I am approaching retirement, I wanted to get back into it, but needed to get my feet wet somehow. David Green’s credibility and personality was a big deal to me, he explains everything in a clear and simple way.
Business Owner of Eco Thrift